Sunday, December 7, 2008

SATURDAY

landslide happened at B.A 2day.
according to the news,it was happened at 4 am,yesterday.
when every people were in a deep sleep.
my mum told me dat nyte she cant sleep bcos she keeps heard ambulance siren.
AL -FATIHAH to those people who died bcos of landslide.........

today i buy a new shoes.^^
wee...~~~~ these day i keep buy a new shoes.=p
so,after dis i dont need to borro my bro selipar anymore!! yay!!! and no more SHOES wif BIG RIBBON!!! when going out.....:)


kayrun asked me again dis morning to go to MID.but sorry again kay run...=( kte da ad plan ngan fmily.
mayb next tyme k.^^
i also bought new EPOP MAG.( where DBSK version C pics was on the cover ..=p )
then i bought a notebook,place i can stick my DBSK pics.^^
and some encourage words for me....~~~~~
i made 2 icons..just nw i doscovered dat using ulead photoimpact,i also can resize it.! so slow....LOL
//this is it//


tired + sleepy.
need to go to sleep ryte nw.
GUD NYTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment