Thursday, December 4, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

i went through 'SOOMPI' as usual last week.
one of the discussion topic is best fren.
have u all found 1?? mayb 2??? or more???
for me..i donno.friends can easily to find.but the TRULY,LOYAL,FAITHFUL..
hard to find; mayb.

for me also,true friend the 1 dat u can share everything with 'her/him'.
like this qoute......



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

i miss my friends.although mayb the true friend is hard 2 find.but im happy wif friends dat i have now....^^

REUNION is compulsory ryte now!
i want to meet my friends... ayu,ama,gha,chua,kayrun,norlida,shazana,hana,olie,suaid...n others.

TO KAYRUN : sory cannot 'date' wif u this cuti 'raya haji'.mayb next tyme k.^^ lame x jmpe
kayrun...hu3.
I HEART MY FRIENDS.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes











No comments:

Post a Comment