Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sick...~~~

today me n my family went to JJ.
we're having our breakfast + lunch there.
i want to buy shoes for me to wear for the next class dis dec.
i found many nice shoes but don't have SIZE!!!
arghhh..!! i need to delay about having a new shoes for the mean tyme.=(
even i went to JJ 2day wearing 'selipar'...

finally i can eat chicken chop!! ^^
some1 treat me....@_@
no 1 else...~~~~ MY MUM!!! ^^
the chicken chop sauce is sweet.=(
but bcos im hungry i dont care if it sweet or not.
im not a 'cerewet' type about chosing food.

im sick 2day.i'm havin' a bad flu :(
im supposed to rest n sleep but mayb afted dis.^^
aghh.i cant stop sneezing...

i went to MPH.n i buy GALAXIE MAGAZINE.!!

for the 1st tyme ever in my lyfe.i want to buy epop magazine instead of galaxie,but i think i'll buy it by myself.since epop is CHINESE MAGAZINE.=p
my mum will asked me a thousand of question.! LOL


my dad told me dat at his workplace has a handphone and laptop offer.
pretty cheap bcos i also buy my phone last year from this offer too.
but this tyme there's no SAMSUNG phone. there's only NOKIA n SONY ERICSSON.n NO MOTOROLA.
he asked us who want to buy.i want!!! *greedy*
but my mum told me "akak,let abah change his 'old skol' phone,akak alredy bought a new phone last year" -ya,his phone is prety old- =p
my dad asked 4 my opinion what phone he need to buy.
he want a slide type,but i prefer him a flip type.( bcos i can switch phone wif him sometyme.=p i want to change my phone to flip 1 , 1 day.^^)
then i told him to buy this 1.


it's pretty cool.n the specification is quite good.
i hope he buy dis phone.=)
"ABAH,let's switch our phone sometimes" ^^ or,u can take mine,i take yours....~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment