Tuesday, November 18, 2008

holiday...~~~~

im on hliday !!! yay!!!
too hepy but i want to hang out wif my fren.=(
but nobody want to go out wif me,i guess.=.='

gonna spend 2 weeks at home only.
even my mum asked me to alpha angle .but i refused!

so..hungry..=(
i want to eat chicken chop so badly!
can someone treat me??? he3
Photobucket

dat's not goin' to happen ryte?? ha3.LOL

i want to edit my blogger BG,but something appeared n i donno hw 2 fix it.=(
so let it be as default = my BG.


2nyte going 2 watch ENCHANTED movie...!!!!!!!!
save my money to watch it at cinema.
thanks STAR MOVIE!!!

my 1st week of hliday alredy passed.
spend my tyme wif korean stuff,editing DBSK pics. ( the most) =p
n im so pissed off wif my adobe photoshop CD!!!! i can't DL it!!!
bcos of dat,i've to used 3 editing program!!! 1 from online editing program.

n the result is not so good as im using adobe photoshop.=(
here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment