Sunday, February 1, 2009

no title i guess~~

it's been a while...
i didnt update my blog...!!
actuly there's a lot i want to say..
but...cant get to on9 everyday...n 24\7..hu3
finally..mid sem exam OVER!!
but im scared 4 the result.=(
especially 'malaysian studies' !!!! agghhh!! i hate reading actuly.prefer calculating than reading...=p

i spent my whole 1 week hliday at home.
sometimes have to take care of my lil sis..she's alredy grown up!!
n i learn korean writing and languages.!
it's hard to learn korean...malay is much more easier i think...^^
i can read korean.but cannot understand the meaning of the words.=(

last friday..me n aya went to times square.^^
we watched INKHEART.^^
dis story is GOOD..n there's some humor sense in the movie...^^

n then we went to MYSTAR.
OMG..the goods there makes me 'rambang mata'!!!!!!!!!!!
aya spent almost RM100 to but the stuff there...
i jst wtched wut she buy,bcos i had no money..=( IM BROKE!!!!!
there's 1 micky oppa keychain dat makes me eager to buy it!!!
i'll save my money!! n go there again 1 day!! hahahahhahahahaahha....
*crazyme*





No comments:

Post a Comment